The Red Robin Trust was launched in 2014 and became a registered charity in 2015 after parents of children diagnosed with Maffucci Syndrome and/or Ollier’s Disease, came together and realised there was a need for a trust to support these conditions.
The Red Robin Trust will aim to;
- Raise overall awareness and profile of Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease.
- Generate income for the Trust
- Encourage and generate support for fundraising activities for the Trust
- Motivate and support volunteers who may wish to be involved with helping the Trust.
- Help enhance knowledge, accurate diagnosis and recognition of Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease.
- Provide on-going and up-to-date information and support for those with Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease and their families
- Encourage a greater worldwide sharing of existing knowledge of Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease.
Our overriding objective is to raise sufficient income for the treatment, prevention and cure of Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease.
Red Robin Trust Objective
The objects of the trust (‘the objects) are the relief of persons who are affected by Maffucci Syndrome and Olliers Disease and any associated conditions by seeking to ensure that such persons and their families and carers receive such help and assistance as is calculated to relieve their need and to commission, undertake, promote, aid and support research into all aspects of Maffucci Syndrome and Olliers Disease and any associated conditions and causes to work towards their prevention and cure and to publish and disseminate the useful results of such research for the benefit of the public.